Saturday 31 May 2014

Zig zag edging for V-stitch blanket

Hello there

I haven't done much crocheting lately. With balancing work, family and studies, I hardly find the time (or energy) any more. So no new projects...

BUT
I have completed the lap blanket Aunty Zee gave me, so there are some things to be grateful for :-)

If you remember, all it needed was a little TLC and an edging to finish it off.


I decided to do a zig zag edging to go with the V stitches in the blanket. 

Pattern repeat, as follows:
*1 slst, 1 dc, 1 htr, 1tr, 1 htr, 1 dc*


As you can see, the corners worked out beautifully.
 

It drapes so well, too.



And two more pictures to leave you with...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to read ALL comments because they are THAT important to me.

Comments are moderated so they will not appear here immediately. I would love to get to know you, so please do not remain Anonymous :-)

Thank you do much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I do love reading them :-)