Saturday 12 July 2014

What I've been up to...

Hey there,

I know it's been a while...I thought I'd pop by and let you know what I've been doing.

Well, I very seriously considered opening an Etsy shop to fund my yarn addiction!  And so, I've been working busily on some inventory for the shop.

First up, is the Chunky Lapghan / Baby Afhan in the most seductive chunky yarn I've worked with.  The blanket measures 31" (+- 80 cm) square and is an ideal baby shower or mature birthday gift.

I chose Elle Timber in the colourway Goldenrain.  Isn't it gorgeous?

The blanket weighs approximately 500g and it took me about 12 hours to complete over a weekend. 


Next up are some earrings I 
made... These adorable star earrings which are available in different colours.

I also made these pretty bookmarks for an order.  There were actually 6 in total, all with different coloured embellishments.  They turned out lovely!



That's all for now.  I'll share more once I've taken photos of the rest.

Till next time, stay peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to read ALL comments because they are THAT important to me.

Comments are moderated so they will not appear here immediately. I would love to get to know you, so please do not remain Anonymous :-)

Thank you do much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I do love reading them :-)